Why work with us to protect your IP and online brand?
Counterfeiting and unauthorised trade in branded goods is a global business, but not one we believe our clients have to accept. Customs seizures account for 70% of all counterfeit goods seized worldwide. We have the legal expertise to support such seizures and help brands remove counterfeit goods from the market right at the source.
Trademarks and copyrights have significant commercial value, and the stakes are high if you don’t register, renew or manage your global trademark portfolios correctly. We help brand owners make sure they have the right coverage to protect their brand. We also support our clients reduce the cost of managing trademark and copywrite portfolios by centralising coordination and access to trademark and copyright information.
Discuss our solutions
Online IP Protection:
- A one-stop-shop for complete online brand protection, reputation & image management services
- LegalBase’s Protection package includes monitoring, detecting and swift take-down
- Innovative, AI-driven monitoring software, capable of detecting infringements anywhere and across all forms of online media
Click here for more on Online IP Protection
Trademark, Copyright & IP Licensing
We advise IP owners on all aspects of licensing and commercialisation of licensing of their valuable creative work from consumer products to software, art and writing. Our expertise includes:
- Management of trademark and copyright portfolios
- Advising on registration and renewals globally
- Registration, renewal and records of trademarks and copyrights
- Searches for prior registration of conflicting trademarks
- IP licensing and commercialisation of creative work
Our services include:
- Recording trademarks with customs agencies
- Liaising with customs agencies to detect counterfeit and unauthorised shipments of genuine goods
- Coordinating seizure of goods
- Conducting investigations to detect counterfeit and unauthorised goods